tisdag 23 oktober 2012

Back again

I started this blog more than a year ago. I had just started my foundation year in Sweden and I was confused, so confused. Was I really allowed to do art, all day? Everyday? ALL THE TIME? I couldn't really believe I finally got to do what I wanted to. I was caught up in it all, and that is one, amongst other reasons, why this blog was quickly put aside.

However! I am now in uni, at Kingston University in London to spend the next years living and breathing art, and I suddenly remembered this little blog. I figure it will be a good way to keep my thoughts and ides organized, while at the same time maybe get some input from someone out there reading this. I am just in the beginning of my 6th week here, and while I'm still lost and confused when it comes to work, I'm getting a hang of this whole living in a different country all alone and slowly getting to know my way around Kingston. What I'm trying to say is that I do feel like I've settled in, and that this time I really should be able to keep this blog alive!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar